- Student (21 and under)*
*The student subscription is offered to students between the age of 16 and 21 included. Children under 16 can register in our Day Camp or Teen Camp.
Join us and row on beautiful Lake St-Louis!
If you wish to row in a skiff, double, quad or eight, these shells are available for your use at the Lachine Rowing Club.
Your subscription entitles you to:
- Use the club boats according to availability. During peak summer time, you might have to reserve your boat.
- Have access to all of the necessary basic equipment: oars, life jackets and boats of course.
- Be part of a rowing team
- Take part in friendly or competitive regattas
- Take advantage of our master’s program
- Take part of numerous social activities (BBQ’s, holiday celebrations, etc)
The club’s activities normally take place between May and October
Your seasonal subscription is mandatory if you wish to row at the Lachine Rowing Club. You may not rent boats or use the Club’s facilities if you are not a member.
Student (21 years and under) with coach: 320$
Adult with coach: 375$
Mid-seanson rates as of August 1st:
Student (21 years and under): 185$
If you wish to become a member, please fill the registration form below and send it back with a check to the order of Club d’aviron Lachine.
For the 2020 season, Interac payments are preferred. You can send them to email@example.com. The answer to the question should be: aviron.
Download, fill and send your registration form adapted to the context of the Covid-19.
Abonnement Régulier-2020 Excel